- These products are processed from coagulated latex through 3 main phases:
1. Coagulatiing into shaped block.
2. Flatting into thin sheet by machine.
3. Drying with heat from the firewood or gas kilns.
- Depending on the appearance of bubbles on the surface, these products are classified into various grades like RSS1, RSS2, RSS3 and so on.
- Its colors for each types vary from dark yellow to brown due to a level of smoke adherence.
- Applications of RSS products are mainly on production of tyres, conveyor belts, shoes and other items in both civil and industrial purpose.
Product SVR 20
This product is processed by the modern technology from the condensed latex and condensed latex collected from cup .
It is used for manufacturing tyres , inner tyres , pipeline of various types and base of shoe …ect
The product of SVR 10 , SVR 20 with brown color , is shaped into block with demension :
LxWxH = 670x330x170
The net weight of each block :(( 33.33 or 35 ) kgs
Product SVR 10
This product is processed by a modern technology from the condensed latex and the condensed latex collected from cup.
It is used for manufacturing tyres, inner tyres, pipeline of various types and base of shoe, etc.
The product of SVR 10 and SVR 2 (with a brown color) is shaped into a block with a dimension: L x W x H = 670 x 330 x 170 with the net weight is 33.33 kgs or 35 kgs per block